Responsible for the treatment of your data
The person in charge of the processing of the personal data collected on the site www.gangdegrandmeres.fr is the micro company company Gang of Grand-Mères, whose registered office is established at:
8 Impasse de la Camargue - 30133 Les Angles - FRANCE, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nîmes, registered under number SIRET 798 179 024 00012
Personal data collected by GDGM Gang of Grandmothers
Gang of Grandmothers, may collect the following personal data:
- When creating an account: Your details (name, surname, e-mail)
- When placing an order: Your details (name, surname, e-mail) and Your delivery information (address)
- When subscribing to our newsletter: your e-mail address
Use of data
Your data is processed by Gang of Grandmothers for the following purposes:
- Manage your account and your orders
- Customer Relationship Management: Contact Form, Claims
- Sending newsletters
GDGM may have to transmit your personal data to certain partners:
- Payment partners: Paypal, Payplug
- Logistics partners: Carriers (La Poste)
- Technical partners: host (OVH)
- Provider for sending newsletters: Mailchimp
Gang of Grandmothers, ensures that all of its partners and subcontractors comply with the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data.
Gang of Grandmothers, undertakes not to sell your personal data to third parties.
Data retention period
Your personal data are kept for the time necessary for the purposes defined above.
- Your account data: your customer account data is kept for 5 years from the end of the relationship with Gang de Grandmothers. At the end of this period, the data will be erased or anonymised.
- Purchase Data: Your billing data is retained until the end of the legal retention period (10 years).
- Payment data: Your payment details are not stored by Gang de Grand-Mères, but are collected by its secure payment provider (Paypal and Payplug) until payment certification.
- Subscribe to the newsletter: your e-mail is kept until unsubscribe from you (by the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletters or by contacting us via the contact form), or for a maximum of 3 years in case of inactivity.
Rights relating to your data
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, modify, delete and oppose your personal data.
You can access your personal data collected by logging into your account on the Gang Grandmothers website, under "My personal data". Personal data can be exported in PDF or CSV format. Your account also allows you to modify your personal data.
For any request to modify or delete your personal data, you can contact us:
- by mail : Gang de Grand-Mères– 8 Impasse de la Camargue - 30133 Les Angles – FRANCE
- by e-mail : email@example.com
The term "Cookie (s)" refers to all the tracers deposited and / or read, for example, when consulting a website. This is information stored on the hard drive of your equipment used to visit the site.
- Identification Cookies, necessary for the functioning of the site: used in the context of the creation and / or connection to the personal space, and allow access to his account through his identifiers.
- Audience measurement cookies: intended to establish the volume and statistics of visits to the Site, the various sections and the use of the services offered. These Cookies allow GDGM to improve the operation and ergonomics of the Site.
It is considered that the User has consented to the deposit of Cookies for all Sites, if he continued his navigation by clicking on an element of the Site such as an image, a title, a button etc. or by visiting any other page than the page through which he accessed the Site when he first logged on.
This agreement is valid for a period of twelve months from the first deposit in the Equipment. Once this period has passed, the agreement will be requested again for the use of these cookies